- Keep feature branches short and integrate them into trunk/master frequently
- each change triggers a build process (including running unit tests)
- if any part of this process fails, developers should fix it immediately
- How to find out you’re doing CI the right way (from Continuous Delivery: Reliable Software Releases Through Build, Test, and Deployment Automation)
- Do you check in to main/master once per day?
- Do you have a suite of tests to validate your changes?
- When a build is broken, is it the priority #1 of the team to fix it?
Continuous Integration (CI)