- eIDAS stands for “Electronic IDentification, Authentication and trust Services”
- eIDAS regulation provides a legal framework for digital signatures and electronic documents across EU member states.
- You can use an eIDAS-qualified electronic signature to sign PDF documents or other electronic documents.
- An eIDAS-qualified electronic signature has the same legal validity as a handwritten signature and is recognized in all EU member states.
- 2023-04-20 ◦ BSI - Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik - BSI TR 03125 TR-ESOR Preservation of Evidence of Cryptographically Signed Document V. 1.2.2
- 2023-04-25 ◦ Bundesnetzagentur - Übersicht aller elektronischen Vertrauensdienste
- list of trusted providers in Germany